Township ZBA Meeting 6-27-2022

Open Agendas

OPEN MEETING / ROLL CALL 00:00:00


MINUTES 00:00:26

A. 06/13/2022, ZBA Special Meeting Minutes


AGENDA REVIEW AND APPROVAL / ZBA BUSINESS 00:02:12

A. AB-2022-19, Terri Chapman, 2740 Judah Rd. – APPLICANT WITHDREW REQUEST B. AB-2022-20, Ronald Gentry, 1031 Elm Ave., 09-15-126-003 (Postponed from 5/23/2022 Meeting) The petitioner is seeking 3 variances from Zoning Ordinance #78 – Zoned SE Article V, Section 5.04 1. A 40-ft. front yard setback variance from the required 40-ft. to construct a pole barn 0-ft. from the front property line along Elm Ave. Article XXVII, 27.02(8) - Lot size over 2.5 acres 2. A 1,000-sq. ft. variance above the allowed 1,400-sq. ft. maximum floor area of all detached accessory buildings to build a 2,400-sq. ft. pole barn. 3. A 2,300-sq. ft. variance above the allowed 1,900-sq. ft. maximum floor area of all accessory buildings to build a 2,400-sq. ft. pole barn in addition to a 1,800-sq. ft. attached garage. C. AB-2022-23, Tracey Guaiana, 1150 Hemingway, 09-15-201-028 The petitioner is seeking 2 variances from Zoning Ordinance #78 – Zoned R-1 Article XXVII, Section 27.02(A)(4) & Article XXVII, Section 27.05(H)(2) 1. A 10-ft. side yard setback variance from the required 10-ft. for a 6-ft. privacy fence to be 0-ft. from the side property line to the south. 2. A 10-ft. rear yard setback variance from the required 10-ft. for a 6-ft. privacy fence to be 0-ft. from the rear property line to the west. D. AB-2022-24, Jarle and Sissel Amundsen, 90 Shorewood Ct., 09-03-405-034 The petitioner is seeking 4 variances from Zoning Ordinance #78 Article VI, Section 6.04, Zoned R-3 1. A 9.5-ft. front yard setback variance from the required 30-ft. to build a new home with attached garage 20.5-ft. from the front property line (roadside). 2. A 4-ft. side yard setback variance from the required 10-ft. to build a new home with attached garage 6-ft. from the side property line (south). 3. A 3-ft. side yard setback variance from the required 10-ft. to build a new home with attached garage 7-ft. from the side property line (north). 4. A 1.87% lot coverage variance from the allowed 25% for a total lot coverage of 26.87%


AB-2022-26, Proposed ZBA Amended By-Laws 00:41:02


PUBLIC COMMENTS / COMMUNICATIONS 00:42:10


COMMITTEE REPORTS / MEMBER COMMENTS / ADJOURNMENT 00:45:07