Township ZBA 10-10-2022

Open Agendas

MINUTES 00:00:00

A. 9/26/2022, ZBA Meeting Minutes


AGENDA REVIEW AND APPROVAL / ZBA BUSINESS 00:00:40

A. AB-2022-36, Mat Dunaskiss and Pete & Nancy Smilanic, vacant parcel 2 parcels south of 576 Cushing St., 09-03-278-027 (postponed from 8/22/2022 meeting) The petitioner is seeking 8 variances from Zoning Ordinance #78 Article VI, Section 6.04, Zoned R-3 1. A 10.25-ft front yard setback variance from the required 30-ft., to build a house with a deck 19.75-ft. from the front property line (lakeside). 2. A 17-ft. rear yard setback variance, from the required 35-ft., to build a house 18-ft. from the rear property line (Cushing St.). 3. A 1-ft. side yard setback variance from the required 8-ft. to build a house 7-ft. from the side property line (north) 4. A 1-ft. side yard setback variance from the required 8-ft. to build a house 7-ft. from the side property line (south). 5. Revised - A 10.18-ft. 1.63-ft. height variance from the required 30-ft. to build a house 40.18-ft. 31.63-ft. high. 6. 14.85% lot coverage variance from the required 25% for a total lot coverage of 39.85%. B. AB-2022-30, Adam Martin, 2936 Saturn Dr., 09-20-453-024 (Postponed from 8/8/2022 meeting) The petitioner is seeking 3 variances from Zoning Ordinance #78 – Zoned R-2 Article XXVII, Section 27.02(A)(4) & Article XXVII, Section 27.05 (H)(2) 1. A 35-ft. front yard setback variance from the required 35-ft. to erect a 6-ft. privacy fence 0-ft. from the property line along Waldon Rd. 2. A 10-ft. side yard setback variance from the required 10-ft. to erect a 6-ft. privacy fence 0-ft. from the side property line to the east. 3. A 10-ft. side yard setback variance from the required 10-ft. to erect a 6-ft. privacy fence 0-ft. from the side property line to the west. C. AB-2022-31, Ken Backus, 2911 Walmsley Circle, 09-20-452-013 (Postponed from 8/8/2022 meeting) The petitioner is seeking 3 variances from Zoning Ordinance #78 – Zoned R-2 Article XXVII, Section 27.02(A)(4) & Article XXVII, Section 27.05(H)(2) 1. A 35-ft. front yard setback variance from the required 35-ft. to erect a 6-ft. privacy fence 0-ft. from the property line along Waldon Rd. 2. A 10-ft. rear yard setback variance from the required 10-ft. to erect a 6-ft. privacy fence 0-ft. from the side property line to the east. 3. 00A 10-ft. side yard setback variance from the required 10-ft. to erect a 6-ft. privacy fence 0-ft. from the side property line to the west. D. AB-2022-32, Mike Humbert, 2917 Walmsley Circle, 09-20-452-012 (Postponed from 8/8/2022 meeting) The petitioner is seeking 3 variances from Zoning Ordinance #78 – Zoned R-2 Article XXVII, Section 27.02(A)(4) & Article XXVII, Section 27.05(H)(2) 1. A 35-ft. front yard setback variance from the required 35-ft. to erect a 6-ft. privacy fence 0-ft. from the property line along Waldon Rd. 2. A 10-ft. side yard setback variance from the required 10-ft. to erect a 6-ft. privacy fence 0-ft. from the side property line to the east. 3. A 10-ft. side yard setback variance from the required 10-ft. to erect a 6-ft. privacy fence 0-ft. from the side property line to the west.


PUBLIC COMMENTS / COMMUNICATIONS / COMMITTEE REPORTS 01:03:44


MEMBER COMMENTS / ADJOURNMENT 01:03:58